Website Terms And Conditions
• These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights
• Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
to use website You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website, provided that:
• (a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
• (b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(4) Limitations of liability
• The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
• Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
• Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
• However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Restricted access
• Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
• If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
• We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion OR if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
• We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(7) Entire agreement
(8) Law and jurisdiction
• This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(9) Our contact details
• The full name of our company is AutoPrinters (Cardiff) Ltd. and our address is 107, Penarth Road, CARDIFF, CF11 6JT. Our VAT number is 134895148.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• (a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
• (b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
• (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
(2) Information about website visits
• We may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
• We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
• Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one].
• (a) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
• (b) send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
• (c) send to you marketing communications relating to our business, or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com;
• (d) provide other companies with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
• (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(5) International data transfers
• If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States, Japan and other countries) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
(6) Security of your personal data
• We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
• You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
(7) Policy amendments
(8) Your rights
• You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
• You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
(9) Third party websites
• The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.